Friday, June 7, 2013

 this chemo is to be taken at night.  I take the anti nausea an hour before the toxic pill.  My schedule has been 9PM.  Then at 10pm take the Temador with a huge glass of water.  I so far have had very few side effects until now.  which seem to be somewhat uncomfortably.  I had a very sick panic attack which scared me, I put everything  I think and feel under a microscope and constantly need to make sense of.  Each day I hope will get easier but something tells me nothing with cancer makes sense or is easy..  My road has been particularly rough.  I will explain later .Just trying to get some words down and test blogging.....ill start from the beginning soon

3 comments:

  1. Comment away my friends. My lFacebook will be taken down soon. And this is not a final thing It will constantly change. hope this helps those of you who really would like to check up on me on their own time.Love you all. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great place for you to express yourself, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Les! So glad you shared this blog. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Robb, Jen, and kids.

    ReplyDelete